Monday, February 12, 2007

Movie Shoots

I shot the backgounds for The Good Shepherd last year in New York. The Movie was finally released this Christmas. I hope you had a chance to see it, if not it will soon be out on video. I shot the night and day backgrounds for the main character's (Matt Damon) residence in New York. Due to the restrictions of shooting times in the Hamptons the house had to be recreated in the studio and they used my backgrounds through the windows. If you look out the windows of the house (in the movie) you will see my backgrounds.

Some of the other projects I have worked on since "The Good Shepherd" are the upcoming movie with Dustin Hoffman "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" which will be out soon, as well as three other Canadian productions:

  • Billable Hours
  • The Office
  • Blood Lines